We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Bookkeeper to monitor the finances of our growing company. On a daily basis, you will record all financial transactions into the correct general ledger and verify that they are accurate. You will also be responsible for maintaining all financial records, completing required tax forms, processing payroll, and generating regular reports for upper management. Our ideal candidate has worked as a professional Bookkeeper and has experience managing large bank accounts.
Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Review financial transactions for accuracy
- Input transactions into the correct ledger
- Reconcile bank and other accounts
- Pay vendors as they come due
- Complete required tax forms
- Record all cash receipts
- Process company payroll
- Create and bill out invoices
- Assist with insurance/insurance claims
Bookkeeper Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business administration, accounting, finance or relevant field preferred
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Knowledge of payroll and bookkeeping principles
- Understand how to balance large bank accounts
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Technician. You will travel to each client's location to inspect their current equipment, identify problems with their units, and perform necessary repairs or routine maintenance. When required, you will install new systems and ensure they are running smoothly. We work with both commercial and residential customers, so knowledge with small and large HVAC equipment is preferred. Our ideal candidate has at least three years of professional HVAC repair experience and can work independently.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled
- Determine customer concerns with their current HVAC system
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform necessary repairs and routine maintenance
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
Musso Plumbing & Heating are seeking a reliable, organized office staff employee to join our growing company. In this position, you will assist in daily operations and clerical tasks. You should possess multitasking and organizational abilities, be able to effectively prioritize assignments, and complete them in a timely manner. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and customer service focus are a must.
Office Staff Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones, help customer schedule appointments
- Outbound calling to remind customers of upcoming appointments
- Collaborate with management to complete necessary projects; work independently on prior delegated tasks
- Ensure an organized, clean, and tidy workspace
- Complete basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties
- Basic data entry
- Arrange and schedule meetings, appointments, and events for management, including coordinating calendars
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Plumber to service residential and commercial clients. You must have experience performing repairs on different piping systems, snaking drains, fixing leaks, and installing pipes and water heaters. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and expect all of our Plumbers to be able to work independently to troubleshoot issues, make the repairs, and test the systems to ensure they work correctly and that there are no lingering issues that may need further repairs.
Plumber Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose plumbing problems and perform repairs
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
- Install and/or repair household appliances like water heaters, toilets, sinks, sump pumps, etc.
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper function
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes